Tuesday, June 23, 2020

My Korner #314 - Just Kickin' Back!

BLOG NAME:   Just Kickin' Back!
DESIGNERS:   Giz Seorn, Glamistry, Supernatural & Avada

Just here on the sofa kickin' back waiting for my baby to get home so we can go out for dinner!  I am not in the mood to cook tonight and neither is he.

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  GIZ SEORN: Tess Wrap Top [FatPack]
PANTS:  GIZ SEORN: Tess Pants [FatPack]
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1050
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Makaila Set Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada ~ Ballerina Nails - Hanan @Designer Showcase

Tess top and pants are rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy & Maitreya.  Comes in colors or fatpack.

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Slink & Maitreya and come with multicolor HUD.

Makaila comes in silver, gold or both.  Comes with gem HUD.  This is one of my favorite necklaces.

Hanan nails are so much fun.  These nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  They come with two color appliers in white/black, pink/black, purple/black, blue/black and red/black.  I'm wearing the white/black.  For each color there are 5 different nail styles and you can make each nail different.

LINKS:

Giz Seorn Mainstore & Giz Seorn Marketplace

Glamistry

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Designer Showcase

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...