Wednesday, June 24, 2020

My Korner #315 - Special Date!

BLOG NAME:   Special Date!
DESIGNERS:   Giz Seorn, Supernatural & Avada

Today I have a very special date.  We will only get a short time together because he has to catch a plane but he will be back for the weekend.  I'm so excited and a little nervous!  Can you tell?

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  GIZ SEORN: Fox Layered Top [FatPack] @Cosmopolitan
SHORTS:  GIZ SEORN: Fox Suspender Shorts [FatPack] @Cosmopolitan
HEADBAND:  .::Supernatural::. Yana Headband @Sanarae
NAILS:  Avada ~ Ballerina Nails - Hanan @Designer Showcase

Fox top and shorts are rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy and Maitreya.  Top comes in 10 single colors, shorts come in 8 single colors or get the fatpacks with 26 printed tops and 16 suspender shorts.

Yana headband is unrigged and comes with HUD to change band, heart gem and metal colors.

Hanan nails are so much fun.  These nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  They come with two color appliers in white/black, pink/black, purple/black, blue/black and red/black.  I'm wearing the red/black.  For each color there are 5 different nail styles and you can make each nail different.

LINKS:

Cosmopolitan

Giz Seorn Mainstore & Giz Seorn Marketplace

Sanarae

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Designer Showcase

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

For great male fashion check out: Crann's Blog


2 comments:

  1. Lovely!!!
    What hair are you wearing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry, I just saw this comment. The hair is from Doux but I do not remember which one since it was so long ago. I'm so sorry!

      Delete

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...