Wednesday, June 3, 2020

My Korner #298 - Morning Java!

BLOG NAME:  Morning Java!
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn & Supernatural

I need my morning Java before arriving at work and then one more at work and I'm ready for the day!  The weekend is almost here and I have big plans!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  Giz Seorn - Carina Wrap Tops [FATPACK]
PANTS:  Giz Seorn - Carina Pants [FATPACK]
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Bess Necklace @LEVEL

Carina top and pants are rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya.  Top comes in 10 colors and pants come in 10 colors or get the fatpacks with 38 tops and 22 pants.

Bess Necklace black, gold, rose gold and silver and comes with gem HUDS for the stone.  Showing rose gold.

LINKS:

Giz Seorn Mainstore & Giz Seorn Marketplace

Level

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...