Friday, July 3, 2020

My Korner #323 - Ready For My Mocha!

BLOG NAME:    Ready For My Mocha!
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred., Salt & Pepper, Monso, Avada & TaoX TaTToo

No, I'm not nervous and no, I'm not going to bite my beautiful nails.  I'm ready for my mocha!  Ok, it's my third one but I'm not nervous, really!!!!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SHORTS:  1 Hundred. Hott Chic. Lemon @Sense Event
COLLAR:  S&P Collar Maya
HAIR:   [monso] Jennie Hair @Fameshed
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Daire
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Collarbone Faith

Hott Chic. top and shorts are rigged for Freya, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Hourglass, and Maitreya.  Comes in cherry, fuschia, lemon, pink, tangerine and violet.

Maya collar is OC scripted, RLV enabled, unrigged and comes with 16 leather colors and 7 metal colors.  Group members get 30% off until July 4 at the mainstore.

Jennie hair comes with add-on bangs for a two-tone look.  Available in 3 color HUDs black & red, brown & blonde and mix & pop.  Has 2 hair style options (with and without bangs).

Daire nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya and come with applier HUD with 17 amazing shiny colors.  And you can paint each nail a different color or all the same.

TaoX TaTToo comes with appliers for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, TMP and BOM.

LINKS:

Sense Event

1 Hundred. Mainstore & 1 Hundred. Marketplace

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

Fameshed

Monso Mainstore & Monso Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

TaoX TaTToo Mainstore & TaoX TaTToo Marketplace

Photo Location



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...