Saturday, July 4, 2020

My Korner #324 - Tap It Over!

BLOG NAME:  Tap It Over!
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, Monso & Black Tear Poses

Yes, I'm just gonna give it a small tap over the net and see if my opponent can run fast enough.  If he does not make it, I win the set! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic - MANOLI TOP WITH BAG FATPACK
WAIST SWEATER:  MANONLI WRAP AROUND THE WAIST SWEATER FATPACK
PANTS:  FashionNatic - MANOLI LEGGINGS FATPACK
SHOES:  FashionNatic - MAVERICK SHOES FATPACK
HAIR:  [monso] Luna Hair @Kustom9
POSE: /BT/ Female playing tennis (includes tennis racquet)

Manoli Set is rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  The leggings and the top come in 12 single colors and a fatpack each. The shoes and the wrap around the waist sweater are sold only in a fatpack.  Top comes with bag and sweater comes with letter HUD.

Maverick shoes are rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya and come with Fatpack HUD.

Luna hair comes with 2 styles.  Available in 3 color HUDs black & red, brown & blonde and mix & pop.

LINKS:

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

Kustom9

Monso Mainstore & Monso Marketplace

Black Tear Poses



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...