Monday, July 6, 2020

My Korner #325 - Ahhhh, He Got Me!

BLOG NAME:   Ahhh, He Got Me!
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper and ACT5

He got me right in the face!!!  How can he aim and hit me without even looking at me?  I think he was born with the natural shooter instinct!!!!

Today I'm wearing:
SHIRT S&P Novah Interactive Shirt @Summerfest
PANTIES:  S&P Novah Interactive Panties @Summerfest
WATER GUNS:  S&P Waterguns Interactive @Summerfest
POSE:  ACT5-558-Couple Playing Water Guns Pose

Novah shirt and panties are rigged for Freya, Legacy, Legacy Perky & Maitreya.  Top and panties are sold separately to mix and match.  These are water sensitive. If they come in contact with SL default water they will turn wet, drip and then dry in the sun again.

Watergun comes with color change HUD.  This Watergun is an interactive item and is compatible with ALL S&P Aquasense clothing 4.0 and higher (it will not work with the Wet + WTC gacha items). Shooting onto Aquasense clothing will turn it wet.
Gun works in mouselook and shoots 15 meters.  Aim, click and hold.  Click it to resize.

LINKS:

Summerfest

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog: Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...