Wednesday, July 8, 2020

My Korner #327 - Walking Home!

BLOG NAME:  Walking Home!
DESIGNER:  FashionNatic

Just heading home after a nice walk in the park.  What a beautiful day it is!  I love summertime!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic - MANOLI TOP WITH BAG FATPACK
WAIST SWEATER:  MANONLI WRAP AROUND THE WAIST SWEATER FATPACK
PANTS:  FashionNatic - MANOLI LEGGINGS FATPACK
SHOES:  FashionNatic - MANOLI SHOES FATPACK

Manoli Set is rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  The leggings and the top come in 12 single colors and a fatpack each. The wrap around the waist sweater is sold only in a fatpack.  Top comes with bag and sweater comes with letter HUD.   The shoes have some absolutely awesome pattern textures plus solids and you can change multiple parts.  The megapack is worth it with all the textures included.  Check out My Korner #324 for more details.

LINKS:

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

For great male fashion, check out:  Crann's Blog

Fleur de Sel



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...