Thursday, July 9, 2020

My Korner #328 - Just 5 More Minutes!

BLOG NAME:  Just 5 More Minutes!
DESIGNERS:  Glamistry, Salt & Pepper, Avada & ACT5

Just give me 5 more minutes!!! I'm almost done!!!  Please!

Today I'm wearing:
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1049
CHOKER:  S&P Collar Maya
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Isuara @Anybody starting 7/7
POSE:  ACT5-560-Female Gamer Sitting on Floor Pose

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink and come with multicolor HUD.

Isuara nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Includes applier HUD with 34 colors. 

Maya collar is OC scripted, RLV enabled, unrigged and comes with 16 leather colors and 7 metal colors.

LINKS:

Glamistry

Salt & Pepper Mainstore & Salt & Pepper Marketplace

AnyBody

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out:  Crann's Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...