Tuesday, July 14, 2020

My Korner #332 - Oh Gosh, I Ate Too Much!

BLOG NAME:   Oh Gosh, I Ate Too Much! 
DESIGNERS:    Giz Seorn & Avada

Oh, how I love Italian food.  Lasagne, spaghetti.  I ate way too much! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  Giz Seorn - Evelyn [FATPACK]
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Isuara

Evelyn is rigged for Freya, Isis, Hourglass & Maitreya.  You get the dress and sweater.  Comes in 10 colors or fatpack. 

Isuara nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Includes applier HUD with 34 colors. 

LINKS:

Giz Seorn Mainstore & Giz Seorn Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out:  Crann's Blog

Fleur de Sel



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...