Monday, July 13, 2020

My Korner #331 - Naptime!

BLOG NAME:   Naptime!
DESIGNERS:    1 Hundred., TaoX TaTToo & ACT5

Nothing like sunbathing and taking a nap at the same time!  Especially when you are next to your favorite person.  This is heaven! Please don't wake me up!

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI/LEG TIE:  1 Hundred. Beatch Please. Cherry
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Kiss me (Unisex)
POSE: ACT5-562-Couple Laying On Raft Pose

Beatch Please bikini is rigged for Freya, Legacy Perky, Legacy, Hourglass & Maitreya.  Comes in blue, cherry, fuschia, pink, tangerine and violet. 

TaoX TaTToo has appliers for Adam, Adam Face, Belleza, Catwa, Legacy, Lelutka, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, TMP, Vistan and BOM.

LINKS:

1 Hundred. Mainstore & 1 Hundred. Marketplace

TaoX TaTToo Mainstore & TaoX TaTToo Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog:  Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...