Wednesday, July 22, 2020

My Korner #337 - Thinking About My Surprise!

BLOG NAME:   Thinking About My Surprise!
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred., Monso, Supernatural & Avada

I am thinking about a small surprise I am planning for my sweety.  I hope he likes it! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  1 Hundred. Tasty Mini. Lemon
HAIR:  [monso] Lalisa Hair  @Kustom9
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Eloisa Necklace
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Isuara

Tasty Mini is rigged for Maitreya.  Comes in fuschia, lemon, pink, strawberry, tangerine and violet.

Lalisa hair has 3 style options and is available in 3 color HUDs.  Black&Red, Brown&Blonde, Mix&Pop.  Wearing Mix&Pop.

Eloisa necklace comes in black, gold, rose and silver and comes with gem HUD.  Showing gold.  Love this necklace!

Isuara nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Includes applier HUD with 34 colors.

LINKS:

1 Hundred. Mainstore & 1 Hundred. Marketplace

Kustom9

Monso Mainstore & Monso Marketplace

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

For great male fashion, check out: Crann's Blog



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...