Monday, July 20, 2020

My Korner #336 - Sweetest Man Ever!

BLOG NAME:   Sweetest Man Ever!
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, Glamistry, Supernatural, Avada & ACT5

He's the sweetest man alive!  I love him to pieces!  And the most handsome too!  I just can't stop kissing him!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  FashionNatic - Lorelle Dress Fatpack
SHOES:  Glamistry - Heels PF1052
NECKLACE:  .::Supernatural::. Eloisa Necklace
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Isuara
POSE:  ACT5-566-Couple Bike Kiss Pose

Lorelle dress is rigged for Freya & Maitreya.  Comes in single colors or fatpack with lots of fun patterns.

Glamistry heels are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya and come with multicolor HUD.

Eloisa necklace comes in black, gold, rose and silver and comes with gem HUD.  Showing gold.  Love this necklace!

Isuara nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.  Includes applier HUD with 34 colors.

LINKS:

FashionNatic Marketplace & FashionNatic Mainstore

Glamistry

Supernatural Mainstore & Supernatural Marketplace

Avada Mainstore & Avada Marketplace

ACT5 Marketplace

Posed with me is Crann, check out his blog:  Crann's Blog




1 comment:

  1. Loving your posts and flickr, how do I follow you and get notifications to my email?

    ReplyDelete

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...