Thursday, September 24, 2020

My Korner #370 - The Rain!

BLOG NAME:  The Rain! 
DESIGNERS:  Haute Pinay & Salt & Pepper

This reminded me of an old song so I thought I'd listen to it and share it!  

Today I'm wearing: 
TOP/SKIRT:  HautePinay [FALL FLORAL ORANGE] Ruffle Top/Long Skirt
BOOTS:  13. S&P FRWL Booties Cream (gacha item)
CHOKER:  S&P collar Maya 

Fall floral is rigged for Freya, Hourglass and Maitreya and comes in pink, orange or mauve.

S&P Russia With Love Gacha Set is rigged for Lara, Hourglass & Freya.  Every piece of this gacha set is awesome. 

Maya collar is OC scripted, RLV enabled, unrigged and comes with 16 leather colors and 7 metal colors.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...