Saturday, September 26, 2020

My Korner #371 - After The Date!

BLOG NAME:  After The Date!!
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy & Avada

We just had our first date.  He was so sweet, he even brought me flowers.  I hope he calls me for a second date! 

Today I'm wearing: 
TOP:  adorsy - Azalea Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
JACKET:  adorsy - Azalea Jacket Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SKIRT:  adorsy - Azalea Denim Skirt Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HEELS:  adorsy - Azalea Heels Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
RINGS:  Avada~ Eldora Rings - Legacy 
NAILS: Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Merletto

Azalea set is rigged for Legacy, Maitreya and Lara Petite.  top comes in 12 colors, jacket comes in 12 colors, skirt comes in 12 colors and 12 denims  Fatpacks and Buy All packs available also.   Heels come with fatpack HUD.

Merletto nails come with HUD applier with 17 colors and are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic.

Eldora Rings are rigged for Maitreya & Legacy and come with HUD with 4 metal changes.

Links:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...