Tuesday, September 29, 2020

My Korner #373 - Cheers!

BLOG NAME:  Cheers!
DESIGNERS:  Giz Seorn, Monso & Avada

Can you believe I have never tried a martini in real life?  The main reason is I do not like green olives but that is a poor excuse because there are many types of martinis.  Next time I go out, I'm going to try one! 

Today I'm wearing: 
TOP:  GIZ SEORN: 'Cora' Corset Top [FatPack] @Uber
SHORTS:  GIZ SEORN: 'Cora' Shorts [FatPack] @Uber
HAIR:  [monso] Ryo Hair @ NeoJapan
NAILS: Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Merletto

Cora top and shorts are rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya and Legacy Perky.  Comes in single colors, fatpack and halloween version.

Ryo hair has 3 style options and is available in 3 color sets (black&red, brown&blonde, mix&pop).  

Merletto nails come with HUD applier with 17 colors and are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic.

Links:




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...