Wednesday, September 30, 2020

My Korner #374 - Pink Lollipop!

BLOG NAME:  Pink Lollipop!
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred, Supernatural, Avada & TaoX TaTToo

Enjoying a pink lollipop before playing my favorite video game in the babe cave! Hey you guys play in boxers! 

Today I'm wearing: 
TOP/PANTIES:  1 Hundred. Hold Me. Blue
EARRINGS:  .::Supernatural::. Alissa Set Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Classic Colors - Set 2
CHEST TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Chest Free
PELVIS TATTOO:  Taox TaTToo - Pelvic Teddy Bear Zipper

Hold me top and panties are rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy & Maitreya.  Comes in blue, blush, fuschia, lemon, lilac, mint, and pink.  So darling!  Love this! 

Alissa necklace and earrings come in silver, gold or both.  They also come with gem HUDs.  See My Korner #285 for more information.  Showing earrings only.

Avada classic colors nails comes with 3 sets, light, medium and dark.  Showing set 2.  These nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Slink & Maitreya.
 
 Taox Tattoos have appliers for Legacy, BOM, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, TMP & Slink. 

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...