Thursday, October 15, 2020

My Korner #382 - Maybe I Wanna...

BLOG NAME: Maybe I Wanna....
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred., Avada & ACT5

Break The Rules!  Plus this class is so boring!  Do you think I can get expelled?

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SWEATER/SKIRT/PANTIES:  1 Hundred. Maybe Mini Sienna
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Matrix
POSE:  ACT5-581-Female Sitting with Paper Airplane Pose

Maybe Mini Set is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Hourglass & Maitreya.  Comes in blue, cherry, fuschia, lime, pink, sienna, teal and violet.  4 pieces and can be worn with or without the word maybe.

Ballerina Matrix nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic.  Comes with applier with 10 matrix patterns.  Mix and match! 

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...