Tuesday, October 13, 2020

My Korner #381 - You're Next!

BLOG NAME: You're Next! 
DESIGNERS:  Haute Pinay, Avada & Never Totally Dead

Yes, YOU!  Look into my eyes!  Great!  I know your blood is going to taste much better than the last victim and I'm hungry! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  HautePinay [BLOODY LONG DRESS] October2020 @The Fashion Zone
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Matrix
SKULL CANDLE:  Never Totally Dead - Decorative Skull  @ Halo Shop&Hop2020 (GIFT)
CREEPY CANDLES:  Never Totally Dead - Creepy Candles  @Pumpkin Town (GIFT)

Bloody long dress is rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya.  

Ballerina Matrix nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic.  Comes with applier with 10 matrix patterns.  Mix and match! 

Links:






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...