Wednesday, October 21, 2020

My Korner #386 - Skate To Live!

BLOG NAME: Skate To Live! 
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, Monso, Avada & ACT5

I've got my deck!  Let's get some gnar gnar today!  I hope that snake is not at the bowl today! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Andrea Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
JACKET:  adorsy - Andrea Denim Jacket Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
PANTS:  adorsy - Andrea Pants Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SNEAKERS:  adorsy - Andrea Sneakers Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  [monso] Lena2 Hair
RINGS:  Avada~ Eldora Rings - Legacy 
POSE:  ACT5-582-Female With Skateboard Pose 

Andrea set is rigged for Legacy, Maitreya and Maitreya Petite.  Top comes in 12 colors, jacket comes in 12 colors and 12 denims and comes with text HUD for the letters on the side.  Pants come in 12 colors and shoes come with full color HUD.

Lena2 hair has 3 style options and is available in 3 color HUDs.  Black&Red, Brown&Blonde, Mix&Pop.  Comes with additional HUD for cap.

Eldora Rings are rigged for Maitreya & Legacy and come with HUD with 4 metal changes.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...