Wednesday, October 21, 2020

My Korner #387 - It's Not A Mirror!

BLOG NAME: It's Not A Mirror!
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, Monso & Avada 

I know it's not a mirror!  Can I pretend?

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Andrea Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
JACKET:  adorsy - Andrea Denim Jacket Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  [monso] Lena2 Hair
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Ossatura @The Dark Style Event

Andrea set is rigged for Legacy, Maitreya and Maitreya Petite.  Top comes in 12 colors, jacket comes in 12 colors and 12 denims and comes with text HUD for the letters on the side.  Pants come in 12 colors and shoes come with full color HUD.

Lena2 hair has 3 style options and is available in 3 color HUDs.  Black&Red, Brown&Blonde, Mix&Pop.  Comes with additional HUD for cap.

Ossatura nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic and come with nail applier with 10 colors.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...