Saturday, December 12, 2020

My Korner #430 - The Golden Ticket!

BLOG NAME: The Golden Ticket!
DESIGNERS:  Candy Kitten, Monso, Salt & Pepper, Avada & ACT5 Poses

Winner... Winner... Winner...!  I got a Golden Ticket!  But guess what?  I get to bring someone with me!  Do you want to join me at the Chocolate Factory?

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/JACKET:  *CK* Bunny love top FATPACK
SKIRT:  *CK* Bunny love skirt FATPACK
HAIR:  [monso] Yaska Hair @C88
EARS:  [monso] Ahri2 Ears
CHOKER:  S&P collar Maya
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Noel @Vanity Event
POSE:  ACT5-591-Female Golden Ticket 

Bunny Love Top, jacket and skirt are rigged for Freya, Legacy & Maitreya.  Top comes in 7 colors or fatpack.  Skirt also has 7 colors or fatpack or get the megafatpack for the entire collection.  
 
Yaska hair has 3 styles and comes in 3 color sets (black&red, brown&blonde and mix&pop).  Ahri2 ears com with the Ahri2 hair.

Maya collar is OC scripted, RLV enabled, unrigged and comes with 16 leather colors and 7 metal colors.

Noel nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with nail applier with 8 fun holiday designs.  You will see more in upcoming posts.

Golden Ticket comes with Golden Ticket.  Visit the Chocolate Factory to get your Chocolate Bar.

Links:









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...