Sunday, December 13, 2020

My Korner #431 - I'm Not Telling!

BLOG NAME: I'm Not Telling!
DESIGNERS:  Candy Kitten, Adorsy, Monso, Supernatural, Temper Tantrum & Avada

I just got the best phone call!  And I'm not telling you who called but we are spending the evening together here at my house!  

Today I'm wearing:
HOLDING:  *CK* Toy Sugar bunny stripes white (gacha)
TOP:  adorsy - Zozelina Top Fatpack
PANTS:  adorsy - Zozelina Denim Pants Fatpack 
BOOTS:  adorsy - Zozelina Boots Fatpack
HAIR:  [monso] Yaska Hair @C88
GLASSES:  Tantrum My Itti Bitti Glasses Black @Unik
NOSE PIERCING:  Avada~ Coeur du Chat Nose Piercing
NECKLACE/EARRINGS:  .::Supernatural::. Alissa Set Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Noel @Vanity Event
 
Sugar Bunny is part of a gacha set at the Candy Kitten Mainstore. Set has 15 different adorable bunnies, no rares.

Zozelina top, pants and boots are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya & Petite.  Top comes in 12 single colors or fatpack with lots of awesome textures.  Pants come in 12 denims and 12 colors or fatpack.  Boots are sold as fatpack.  Or get the Buy All pack for the entire collection.

Yaska hair has 3 styles and comes in 3 color sets (black&red, brown&blonde and mix&pop).  

Itti Bitti Glasses come in black, blue, clear, green, orange, pink, purple or red.  So cute! 

Coeur du Chat gacha nose piercing comes in 2 designs, 7 colors.  There are 12 commons and 2 rares.  Unrigged.
 
Alissa necklace and earrings come in silver, gold or both.  They also come with gem HUDs.

Noel nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with nail applier with 8 fun holiday designs.  You will see more in upcoming posts.

Links:









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...