Tuesday, December 15, 2020

My Korner #433 - Where Is Everyone?

BLOG NAME: Where Is Everyone?
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, Tantrum & Avada

Yeah, I know I look bored!  Well the bar is empty and it's been like this all day.  Business is really slow with this social distancing.  But I'm expecting a few friends, I prepared their drinks already! Oh dear, where is my mask?

Today I'm wearing:
BRA:  FashionNatic - Maily Bra Fatpack Colors @Cosmopolitan
TOP:  FashionNatic - Maily Sweater Fatpack Colors @Cosmopolitan
PANTS:  FashionNatic - Maily Pants Fatpack Jeans - Denim @Cosmopolitan
BOOTS:  FashionNatic - Maily Boots Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
GLASSES:   Tantrum My Itti Bitti Glasses Pink @Unik
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Ahlai @Biggirl

Maily set is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya and Petite.  Top comes in 12 single colors, sweater in 12 single colors, pants in 12 colors and 6 denims.  Each piece and boots sold as fatpack or get entire collection in the Buy All pack.

Itti Bitti Glasses come in black, blue, clear, green, orange, pink, purple or red.  So cute! 

Ahlai nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink & Tonic mesh bodies and have applier with 17 color choices.  

Links:








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...