Monday, December 14, 2020

My Korner #432 - Wake Me Up!

BLOG NAME: Wake Me Up!!
DESIGNERS:  LSR Originals, Avada & TaoX TaTToo

I'm not really sleeping, I'm just pretending.  We will see how he wakes me up! 

Today I'm wearing:
CORSET/PANTY/SOCKS:  [ LsR ] - Sexy Lena Suit Fatpack @Fameshed X
SHOES:  [ LsR Shoes ] - Sexy Lena Mules Fatpack @Fameshed X
NOSE PIERCING:  Avada~ Coeur du Chat Nose Piercing 
TATTOO: TaoX TaTToo - Chest Girls Rule

Lena set comes with corset, panties and socks.  Available in 20 single colors or fatpack with options to change corset, panties, socks, bows, metal.  Mules sold as fatpack.  The entire collection is available in the Big Fatpack.

Coeur du Chat gacha nose piercing comes in 2 designs, 7 colors.  There are 12 commons and 2 rares.  Unrigged.  

Taox Tattoo has appliers for BOM, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink and TMP.  

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...