Thursday, December 17, 2020

My Korner #435 - Special Hair Day!

BLOG NAME: Special Hair Day!
DESIGNERS:  Never Totally Dead, Tantrum, HautePinay, FashionNatic, Monso & Avada

Yesterday I had a bad hair day but today I went to the salon and got a very special doo and I'm not going to let the weather mess it up!  I think it's time to go back in the house! 

Special Features:
FOUNTAIN:  Snowy Pan's fountain by Never Totally Dead - Gift @ LL Shop & Hop
SLEIGH REZZER:  The Ole Shelter by Never Totally Dead
HOLDING:  Tantrum Wine Tumbler Aluminum #14 - Gacha

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/LEGGINGS:  HautePinay [WINTER FROST BLACK] SWEATER/LEGGINGS
BOOTS:  FashionNatic - Maily Boots Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  [monso] Jinseon Hair @ Kustom9
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Noel @Vanity Event
GLASSES:  Tantrum My Itti Bitti Glasses Red @Unik
EARRINGS:  Tantrum Ornament Earrings @ Tantrum Group Gift

Sleigh Rezzer comes with the ole shelter.  Touch and it rezzes sleighs.  

Wine tumbler is part of a gacha set with 14 different wine tumblers. 

Winter Frost top and leggins are rigged for Freya, Hourglass & Maitreya and comes in black or white.

Maily boots are rigged for Freya, Legacy and Maitreya and are sold with full color HUD.

Jinseon hair comes with 3 style options and can b worn with and without bown.  Available in 3 color sets (black&red, brown&blonde and mix&pop). 

Noel nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with nail applier with 8 fun holiday designs. 

Itti Bitti Glasses come in black, blue, clear, green, orange, pink, purple or red.  So cute! 

Ornament Earrings are a group gift at the Tantrum Mainstore. 4 color options and 2 bow colors.

Links:












No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1444 - Golden Hour!

BLOG NAME:   Golden Hour!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Kunglers Channeling my inner blonde bombshell!  Today I'm weari...