Friday, December 18, 2020

My Korner #436 - Princess!

BLOG NAME: Princess!
DESIGNERS:  Punk Army Corp, Tantrum, Monso, Avada & TaoX TaTToo

You can call me punk princess or vegan princess or just princess!  Why not?  My dad always calls me his little princess! Oh and check out my wine tumbler!  

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/PANTS/BOOTS:  [Punk Army] Punk Starter Pack
HAIR:  [monso] Jinseon Hair @ Kustom9
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Noel @Vanity Event
GLASSES:  Tantrum My Itti Bitti Glasses Red @Unik
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Belly Baby It's Cold Outside @ Free Gift at Mainstore
HOLDING:  Tantrum Wine Tumbler Black Crown - Gacha 

Punk Starter Pack outfit includes top, pants and boots and is rigged for Freya, Maitreya, Petite, Isis, Venus Slink Physique, and Hourglass.

Jinseon hair comes with 3 style options and can b worn with and without bown.  Available in 3 color sets (black&red, brown&blonde and mix&pop). 

Noel nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with nail applier with 8 fun holiday designs. 

Itti Bitti Glasses come in black, blue, clear, green, orange, pink, purple or red.  So cute! 

Baby Its Cold Outside is a free gift and has appliers for BOM, Adam, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature and Slink.  Unisex and 3 intensities. 

Wine tumbler is part of a gacha set with 14 different wine tumblers. 

Links:









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...