Wednesday, January 6, 2021

My Korner #453 - Bklyn Traffic!

BLOG NAME: Bklyn Traffic!
DESIGNERS:   Adorsy, Tantrum, Avada & TaoX TaTToo

There is a 40 minute delay from Bklyn to Mnhtn today due to a nasty accident.  I'll just wait it out! 

Today I'm wearing:
BODYSUIT:  adorsy - Elis Set Fatpack @Kinky
BOOTS:  adorsy - Elis Boots Fatpack @Kinky 
BEANIE:  Temper - Tantrum Unisex Beanie @Jail Event
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Nokomis @Vanity
LIPSTICK:  Avada~ Inmai Lipstick - Lelutka Evo
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - I Am Whore

Elis bodysuit and boots are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya & Petite.  Bodysuit comes in leathers, colors, patterns, and denims and option lace panties.  Boots sold as fatpack with 40 colors options.

Temper tantrum beanie is unisex and comes in 8 colors Each color includes 2 choices, knitted or leather band.  Resize scripted.  

Nokomis nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with nail applier with 17 colors.

Inmai lipstick has appliers for Lelutka Evo, Catwa HD Pro and Genus and has 12 different colors. Beautiful tones!

TaoX TaTToo has appliers for BOM, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, TMP and Vista hands.  

Links:










3 comments:

  1. Was wondering if you could tell me who built the bike you're using in this amazing photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello DC, I'm so sorry! I did not see your comment until now. The motorcycle is MotoDesign BOX - Thunder - EVO and I got it at Turlacor. I'm so sorry for the delayed response.

      Delete

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...