Thursday, January 7, 2021

My Korner #454 - Sexy Firecracker!

BLOG NAME:  Sexy Firecracker!
DESIGNERS:   Virtual Diva Couture,  Six Feet Under, Badwolf Accessories & Co., Avada & TaoX TaTToo

Yesterday while taking this picture many thoughts passed through my mind as to what I might call it and what I might write here today but since this is not the place to write or say those things, I will just say yesterday was a very sad day!

Today I'm wearing:
SWEATER:  VDC Sugar Top Flawless
FOREHEAD:  SFU - Arsenic Bindi @Darkness
MOUTH:  Badwolf  - Firecrackers @Warehouse
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Nokomis @Vanity
LIPSTICK:  Avada~ Inmai Lipstick - Lelutka Evo
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - I Am Whore

Sugar top is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Hourglass, Maitreya and Petite.  Comes in 8 colors/patterns. 

Arsenic Bindi comes 7 color metals (silver, blac, red, copper, gold, pink and purple).

Firecrackers are unrigged and resizeable and have animated flames.

Nokomis nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with nail applier with 17 colors.

Inmai lipstick has appliers for Lelutka Evo, Catwa HD Pro and Genus and has 12 different colors. Beautiful tones!

TaoX TaTToo has appliers for BOM, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, TMP and Vista hands.  

Links:










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...