Friday, January 8, 2021

My Korner #455 - My Way!

BLOG NAME:  My Way!
DESIGNERS:   1 Hundred, Punk Army Corp & Avada

Yes, you can call me Stubborn, Inc because I do want things my way!  Don't we all?  But I can negotiate too!  After all you have to know when to pick your battles!

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SHORTS:  1 Hundred. My Way Darks. Cherry
BOOTS:  [Punk Army] funky Boot 
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Nokomis @Vanity

My Way top and shorts are rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy & Maitreya and comes in black, blue, cherry, fuschia, pink and plum.  Showing cherry.

Funky boots are rigged for Belleza, Slink, Legacy & Maitreya.  

Nokomis nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with nail applier with 17 colors.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...