Sunday, March 28, 2021

My Korner #526 - That's My Secret!

BLOG NAME:   That's My Secret!
DESIGNERS:  Punk Army Corp, Rapture, Monso, Avada & TaoX TaTToo

That's My Secret, I'm Always Crazy! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  [Punk Army] Fun punk top
PANTS:  RAPTURE-Freya Pant-FatPack
HAIR:  [monso] Choi Hair @ Neo Japan
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Embrouille @Darknexx
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo Im Not Always

Fun punk top is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Maitreya, Physique & Venus and comes with 5 fun patterns to choose from.

Freya pants are rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya and Physique.  Comes in 16 colors.  

Choi hair comes with 3 style options and is available in 3 color sets (black & red, blonde & brown and mix & pop).

Embrouille nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with applier HUD with 10 black and white designs.

Im Not Always tattoo has appliers for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, Vista Hands and BOM.

Links:










No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...