Sunday, March 28, 2021

My Korner #527 - Train Hard!

BLOG NAME:  Train Hard!
DESIGNERS:  InsurreKtion, LSR Originals, Avada & ACT5 Poses

My favorite machine at the gym is my mobile phone!

Today's Feature:
GYM EQUIPMENT:  [IK] Training Room by InsurreKtion

AND

Today I am wearing:
JUMPSUIT:  [ LsR ] - Sexy Alisei Jumpsuit Big Fatpack @ Tres Chic
SNEAKERS:  [ LsR Shoes ] - Sexy Alisei Sneakers Fatpack @Tres Chic
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Embrouille @Darkness
POSE:  ACT5-619-Unisex Boxer Speedball 
POSE:  ACT5-616-Unisex Boxer 2

Training room set includes all gym equipment in the photo (Dumbbells Rack B, Punching Bag, Weight Lifting Station, Adjustable Dumbbells, Barbell, Dumbbell Weights A&B, Exercise Mat A&B, Boxing Gloves on floor, Swedish Mat, Decline Bench, Speed Bag and Barbells Rack).  Equipment has animations too.

Sexy Alisej jumpsuit is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite and comes in 20 single colors or fatpack.  My twin sister is wearing this also.

Sexy Alisei sneakers are sold as fatpack with color HUDs to customize 8 parts of the shoes.  My twin sister is wearing this also.

Embrouille nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink and Tonic and come with applier HUD with 10 black and white designs.

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...