Thursday, April 22, 2021

My Korner #550 - I Love Camo!

BLOG NAME:  I Love Camo!
DESIGNERS:   FashionNatic, Vortex & Avada

Camo is my happy color! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  FashionNatic Navaeh Cardigan with Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
PANTS:  FashionNatic Navaeh Capri Pants Fatpack Jeans - Denim @Cosmopolitan
SHOES:  FashionNatic Navaeh Heels Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
LIPSTICK: Vortex Lips 19.0
FRECKLES:  Vortex Freckle 1.0
EYELASHES:  Vortex Lashes 10.0
NAILS:  Avada ~ Ballerina Nails - Why Choose

Navaeh set (top, capri pants and heels) are rigged for Freya, Legacy and Maitreya. Top comes in 12 colors, capri pants come in 12 colors or 2 denims and heels are sold as fatpack.  Or get the buy all pack and remember to get the mystery box for the fatpack/buy all pack for more fun textures.

Vortex lashes and lipstick are for Lelutka Evo.  These are hand drawn and tintable.  Vortex freckles come in 3 intensities and are BOM.

Why Choose nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Slink, Signature and Tonic.  Applier HUD has 17 dark tones.  You will see more of these nails.

Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...