Saturday, April 24, 2021

My Korner #551 - Special Moments Together!

BLOG NAME:  Special Moments Together! 
DESIGNERS:   Giz Seorn, Avada, Vortex & ACT5

My favorite place is next to my love, Joe! 

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  Giz Seorn - 'Jasmine' Dress [FATPACK]
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Luce Nero @Darkness Event
LIPS:  VORTEX Lips 19.0
EYE TATTOO:  VORTEX Tattoo 1.0
POSE:  ACT5-633-Couple Romantic Moment 2 Pose

Jasmine dress is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Isis and Maitreya.  Comes in single colors or fatpack with lots of colors and bonus textures.

Vortex lips and eye tattoo are for Lelutka Evo and each comes with 3 color options.  Eye tattoo is tintable.

Luce Nero nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Kupra and Tonic.  Comes with applier HUD with 5 super fun patterns.

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...