Friday, April 30, 2021

My Korner #558 - Little Bit Nerdy!

BLOG NAME:    Little Bit Nerdy! 
DESIGNERS:   FashionNatic, Monso & Avada

I'd like to roll with the gangsters but I'm too nerdy!!

Today I'm wearing:
DRESS:  FashionNatic - Rylee Dress Fatpack @Uber
HAIR:  [monso] Yasiren Hair @ K9
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Fumee @Tres Chic

Rylee dress is rigged for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya & Petite.  Comes in 12 single colors or fatpack.  10 more top textures available in the Mystery Box for the Fatpack or Buy All pack.  Showing Mystery Box top.

Yasiren hair comes with 2 hairs styles and is available in 3 color sets (black & red, blonde & brown and mix & pop).  

Fumee nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra and come with applier HUD with 12 textures.

Links:









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...