Tuesday, July 6, 2021

My Korner #618 - I'm Drunk AF!

BLOG NAME:  I'm Drunk AF! 
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred, Monso & Avada

Is it still the 4th of July? 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SHORTS:  1 Hundred. Drunk AF. Black @WIP Event
HAIR:  [monso] Rosie Hair 
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Solanine - Colors

Drunk AF top and shorts are rigged for Freya, Legacy, Hourglass, Maitreya & Kupra.  Comes in black, cherry, fuschia, lime, navy, pink, tangerine and violet.

Rosie hair comes with 3 style options (long bangs shown, short bangs and no bangs).  Available in 3 color HUDs (black&red, brown&blonde & mix&pop). Great hair! 

Solanine nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya and Slink and come with nail applier HUD.

LINKS:     






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...