Sunday, July 18, 2021

My Korner #628 - Fabulous Life!

BLOG NAME:   Fabulous Life!
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, Avada & TaoX Tattoo

I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always summer?

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Nolana Top Fatpack
SHORTS:  adorsy - Nolana Denim Shorts Fatpack 
SUNGLASSES:  adorsy - Nolana Sunglasses Fatpack - Unrigged
NAILS:  Avada ~ Stiletto Hecate Nails
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Chest You & me

Nolana top and shorts are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra.  Top comes in 12 colors or fatpack.  Shorts come in 12 colors, 12 denims or fatpack.  Sunglasses are sold separately and unrigged but can be worn on jean pockets.  Entire collection available in the buy all pack which includes Nolana wedges.

Hecate nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Comes with 10 patterns.

You and me tattoo comes with appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, TMP and BOM.  Comes in 3 intensities.

LINKS:     






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...