Monday, July 19, 2021

My Korner #629 - Hot Tubbin!

BLOG NAME:  Hot Tubbin! 
DESIGNERS:  FashionNatic, Avada & Gravity Poses

Happiness is a long hot bubble bath! 

Today I'm wearing:
SWIMSUIT:  FashionNatic - Susan Swimsuit Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Sanura 
POSE:  Gravity Poses - Stay @TLC

Susan swimsuit comes in 12 single colors and fatpack.  Part of a set that includes shorts and shoes.  Susan set is rigged for Freya, Legacy and Maitreya.  See My Korner #317 for entire set.
 
Sanura nails are rigged for Belleza, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, and Tonic.  Come with applier HUD with 10 fun patterns.  These nails are so much fun! 

LINKS:     






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1449 - Game On!

BLOG NAME:   Game On!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Yasum Fashionart & Monso Hair Bar + Football + Me = Perfect Combo! Today I'm wearing: ...