Thursday, August 26, 2021

My Korner #665 - Safe To Cross?

BLOG NAME:   Safe To Cross?
DESIGNERS:  LSR Moda & Avada

I hope it's safe to cross!  

Today I'm wearing: 
TOP/SHORTS:  Sexy Carola Suit Fatpack @Beauty Event
SANDALS:  Sexy Carola Sandals Fatpack @Beauty Event
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Evil Eye @Darkness

Sexy Carola set is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra low, bimbo and original.  Comes in 20 single colors or fatpack with more fun textures.  Carola sandals are sold as fatpackor get all in the big fatpack.

Evil eye nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Available in black or white with applier HUD with 10 textures.

LINKS:    






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...