Saturday, August 28, 2021

My Korner #666 - Music Is Magic!

BLOG NAME:  Music Is Magic! 
DESIGNERS:  Yasum, United Colors, Avada, TaoX TaTToo & ACT5

I just love playing guitar so that's what I'm going to do! 

Today I'm wearing: 
OUTFIT:  Yasum*Add me*Lena*FATPACK @Kinky 
BOOTS:  UC_Callie_boots_all in 1_Legacy_Maitreya
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Evil Eye @Darkness
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Spirit Leia
POSE:  ACT5-701-Female Rocker 6

Lena is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  Comes in single colors or fatpack.  Has sheer and opaque options.

Callie boots are rigged for Legacy & Maitreya and are available in 10 colors or fatpack.  Changeable top, main, platform, heel, sole and zipper.  Materials on/off.

Evil eye nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Available in black or white with applier HUD with 10 textures.
 
Spirit Leia tattoo has appliers for Bellza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink, TMP, Vista Hands and BOM.  Comes in 3 intensities.

LINKS:    









No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...