Monday, September 20, 2021

My Korner #688 - I Said, YES!

BLOG NAME:  I Said, YES! 
DESIGNERS:  Yasum & Avada

OMG!  Yes, of course I said, YES!  Check this out! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  Yasum Sheela Top Fatpack
HARNESS:  Yasum Sheela Harnes Fatpack
PANTS:  Yasum Sheela Pants Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Ballerina Nails - Nude Glitter @Vanity Event

Sheela 3 piece set (top, suspenders/belt and pants) is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  Comes in single colors or fatpacks.  

Nude Glitter nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  They come with color change HUD with 8 colors in 3 shades.

LINKS:     





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...