Tuesday, September 21, 2021

My Korner #689 - Wet Fingernails!

BLOG NAME:   Wet Fingernails! 
DESIGNERS:  1 Hundred. & Avada

I just got a manicure and my nails are still wet!  

Today I'm wearing:
TOP/SKIRT/PANTIES:  1 Hundred. Dark Charm Mini. Pink @WIP
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - F*ck @Darkness

Dark Charm set is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Maitreya and Petite.  This darling 3 piece set comes in blush, fuschia, lemon, lilac, pink and sky.  Showing pink.

F*ck nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Hands can say F*ck, All, Off, That, This and You.

LINKS:     






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...