Saturday, October 2, 2021

My Korner #699 - Pool Party!

BLOG NAME:   Pool Party! 
DESIGNERS:  Yasum, Avada & ACT5

You just missed the pool party!  It was a great time! But I think I drank a few too many screwdrivers! 

Today I'm wearing:
BIKINI:  Yasum Latifa @Kinky Event
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Pusa
POSE:  ACT5-719-Couple Holding Hands 6

Latifa bikini is rigged for Legacy, Perki, Maitreya and Petite.  Comes in 8 colors or fatpack.  Single colors come with HUD to change for spikes and center of bikini top.  

Pusa nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupta.  Comes with applier HUD with 10 designs to mix and match.

LINKS:     






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1441 - Happiness!

BLOG NAME:   Happiness!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):    Tantrum & Kunglers Happiness blooms from within!  Today I'm wearing: HAIR:  Studio...