Sunday, October 3, 2021

My Korner #700 - Oh My Bubeleh!

BLOG NAME:   Oh My Bubeleh! 
DESIGNERS:  Vision, TaoX TaTToo, Avada & ACT5

"Hearts are wild creatures, that's why our ribs are cages!"
-Mortisha Adams 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  {ViSion} // Polla Sweater - Skull Black @Halloween Shop & Hop GIFT
FACE TATTOOS (his and hers):  TaoX TaTToo Face Dead Inside Up
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Pusa
POSE:  ACT5-720-Couple Kissing Her Arm Pose
BACKDROP:  See Joe's Flickr - Link Below

Polla sweater is rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  Free gift includes 4 sweater patters and HUD to change shirt and button colors.

Face dead inside up has appliers for EvoX, BOM, Omega Advanced, Catwa, Genus, Lelutka original, Signature,  and Vista.  Comes in 3 intensities.

Pusa nails are rigged for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupta.  Comes with applier HUD with 10 designs to mix and match.

LINKS:     






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...