Saturday, December 4, 2021

My Korner #754 - My Bow!

BLOG NAME:  My Bow! 
DESIGNERS:  Salt & Pepper, TaoX TaTToo, Avada & ACT5

I don't wear bows, I shoot them! 

Today I'm wearing:
HARNESS: S&P Lucinda Harness Fatpack @WLRP 12/4
PASTIES: S&P Lucinda Pasties  Fatpack @WLRP 12/4
SKIRT: S&P Lucinda Skirt  Fatpack @WLRP 12/4
TATTOO:  TaoX TaTToo - Unisex Nuba
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Sumeria @Biggirl
POSE:  ACT5-ACT5-746-Female Bow & Arrow Pose

Lucinda set (harness, pasties and skirt) is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite and Reborn.  Each piece available in single colors or fatpacks.  Entire collection available in megapack.

Nuba tattoo is unisex and has appliers for just about every head and body (BOM, Maitreya, Legacy, Signature head and body, Lelutka classic and EvoX, Slink, Belleza, Omega Evolved, Vista Head.  Comes in 3 intensities.

Sumeria nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic, Reborn and Kupra.  Comes with 10 fun textures.

LINKS:   








No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1451 - The Iconic Hotel!

BLOG NAME:   The Iconic Hotel!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):   United Colors, Yasum Fashionart, Kunglers and Tantrum Love the legendary guest serv...