Sunday, December 5, 2021

My Korner #755 - Don't Steal My Vibe!

BLOG NAME:  Don't Steal My Vibe! 
DESIGNERS:  Yasum & Avada

Bad vibes  don't go with my outfit! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  Yasum Tanja Top Fatpack
PANTS:  Yasum Tanja Pants Fatpack
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Sumeria @Biggirl

Tanja top and pants are rigged for Legacy, Maitreya and Petite and comes in single colors or fatpacks.  Top has 3 changeable parts and can be sheer or opaque.  Pants have 3 changeable parts and can be worn with or without words.  While at the NEW Yasum store, join the Uber Hunt Group and follow the instructions to get a $L500 gift card from Yasum.

Sumeria nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic, Reborn and Kupra.  Comes with 10 fun textures.

LINKS:   





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1445 - Flutter of Beauty!

BLOG NAME:    Flutter of Beauty!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Salt & Pepper, Kunglers & Tantrum Caught in a flutter of beauty and grace! ...