Tuesday, January 11, 2022

My Korner #789 - Mail Night!

BLOG NAME:   Mail Night! 
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy & Tantrum 

They say I have OCD because I pick up the mail every Wednesday at 4:45 p.m.  It's just a convenient time for me that's all.

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  adorsy - Tinslay Top Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
SKIRT:  adorsy - Tinslay Skirt Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
HEELS:  adorsy - Tinslay Heels Fatpack @Cosmopolitan
PURSE:  Tantrum - Priss Purse

Tinslay set (top, skirt and heels) is rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite and Kupra. Top and skirt come in 12 colors or fatpacks and heels are sold as fatpack.

Priss purse has 3 changeable parts (body, bows and metal) with 16 color choices and comes with 8 hold animations.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1446 - Glam Life!

BLOG NAME:    Glam Life!   FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  United Colors, Kunglers & Tantrum Glam never takes a day off! Today I'm wearing: D...