Wednesday, January 12, 2022

My Korner #790 - Today is My Day!

BLOG NAME:    Today is My Day! 
DESIGNERS:  Yasum & Avada

Yes, it is!  Today is my birthday! But every day is my day which makes today just another day! Thank you, Joe for making my birthday day a special day! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP: Yasum Plushy Top Fatpack @C88
PANTS: Yasum Plushy Pants Fatpack @C88
SHOULDER BAG: Yasum Plushy Bag @C88
BOOTS: Yasum Nay Boots Fatpack
NAILS: Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Snow Dreams

Plushy set (top, pants and shoulder bag) are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite,  Top and pants are available in 6 colors or fatpacks and bag is sold as fatpack.  Megapack available also.

Nay boots are rigged for Legacy & Maitreya and are sold as fatpack with 15 colors.

Snow Dreams nails are rigged for Legacy, Belleza, Maitreya, Reborn, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra.  Applier HUD has 10 wonderful patterns.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1442 - Life In Full Bloom!

BLOG NAME:   Life In Full Bloom!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):    Meva, Kunglers & Tantrum When in doubt, add flowers!  Today I'm wearing: ...