Wednesday, January 26, 2022

My Korner #802 - Warning Label!

BLOG NAME:  Warning Label!  
DESIGNERS: LSR Originals, Monso, Salt & Pepper & Avada 

I have red hair because my creator knew I needed a warning label! 

Today I'm wearing:
TOP:  [ LsR ] - Sexy Jolima Leather Top Fatpack @ Cosmopolitan
HAIR:  [monso] Tsuyu2 Hair @ K9
CHOKER:  S&P collar Maya
BRACELETS:  Avada~ Ilyena Bracelet
NAILS:  Avada~ Stiletto Nails - Pervinca

Jolima Leather top is rigged for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya and Petite.  Comes in 20 wonderful colors or fatpack.  2 changeable parts and different metal colors.
 
Tzuyu2 hair comes with 4 head sizes, 4 breast sizes, 2 styles and optional bangs with two-tone HUD. Available in 3 color sets black & red, brown & blonde, mix & pop and fatpack.

Maya collar is OC scripted, RLV enabled, unrigged and comes with 16 leather colors and 7 metal colors.

Ilyena bracelets are unrigged and script resizable via HUD.  6 metal colors.

Pervinca nails are rigged for Legacy, Perky, Belleza, ebody Reborn, Maitreya, Signature, Slink, Tonic and Kupra. Color HUD has 17 colors.  Love these! 

LINKS:     







No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1442 - Life In Full Bloom!

BLOG NAME:   Life In Full Bloom!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):    Meva, Kunglers & Tantrum When in doubt, add flowers!  Today I'm wearing: ...