Sunday, February 20, 2022

My Korner #823 - I'll Lean On You!

BLOG NAME:   I'll Lean On You! 
DESIGNERS:  Adorsy, Monso, Arty Crea & ACT5

And you lean on me and we'll be okay! 

Today's Features:
TOP:  adorsy - Shelby Top Fatpack
OVERALLS:  adorsy - Shelby Denim Overall Fatpack
HANDBAG:  adorsy - Shelby Clutch Bag Fatpack
SHOES:  adorsy - Shelby Heels Fatpack
HAIR:  [monso] Shaki Hair @ C88
POSE:  ACT5-798-Couple Lean on Him 5 Pose
MOTORCYCLE:  Z-H20 By Arty Crea 

Shelby set (top, overalls, clutch, heels) is rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, Petite & Kupra.  Top comes in 12 colors or fatpack, overalls come in 12 colors and 12 denims or fatpacks, clutch (right & left hand) and heels are sold as fatpacks and buy all pack available for the entire collection.  Remember the top bonus HUD for the fatpacks.
 
Shaki hair is rigged and has 4 head sizes, 2 styles and optional add on with two-tone hud.  Comes in 3 color sets or fatpack.  I love this hair and it sure has a nice name !  Thank you, Monso! 

Z-H20 is ACSv7 and comes in two sizes.  Has 3 frame colors and 5 body colors.

Links:





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1450 - Private Property!

BLOG NAME:   Private Property!  FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  Meva & Tantrum Looters will be shot!  Today I'm wearing: TOP:  AlmaMiranda - ...