Sunday, September 20, 2026

My Korner #1574 - 💚 You Can Sit Here... Maybe!

BLOG NAME:  💚 You Can Sit Here... Maybe!
FEATURED DESIGNER(S):  

I was perfectly happy sitting here by myself.

Then you showed up.

Now I'm trying to decide whether I should move over and make room for you… or just keep looking cute until you figure something else out. 😂

I suppose you can sit here.

But I'm not moving much. 💚😉

Today I'm wearing:
HEAD:  Lelutka -  Camila
SKIN:  DS'Elles - Myrtille Sienna EvoX
TOP/SHORTS:  Vinyl - Your Worth Bikini
SANDALS:  Zaara - Janya Jeweled Sandals 
HAIR:   Stealthic - Flashback @ Kustom 9
NECKLACE:  Kunglers - Beth Necklace @ Cosmopolitan
EYES:  Tville - Timeless Eyes  - Blue
EYESHADOW:  Magic Beauty - Delicate Sparkle #15
NAILS:  Tantrum Mi Amor Acrylics - Neutrals

This is not AI - AI does much better work than I could ever do! 

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Korner #1574 - 💚 You Can Sit Here... Maybe!

BLOG NAME:  💚 You Can Sit Here... Maybe! FEATURED DESIGNER(S):   I was perfectly happy sitting here by myself. Then you showed up. Now I...